Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Jennifer Biegel , LCSW
Jennifer Biegel has experience working with children, adolescents, and families. She spent several years working as a K-8 school social worker.
She has worked with youth and families dealing with depression, anxiety, OCD, bullying, learning and attention challenges, family dynamics, physical health related issues, and behavioral difficulties.
In 2018 she completed the International OCD Foundation’s Pediatric Behavior Therapy Training Institute and takes part in a monthly OCD consultation group.
She has extensive training in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and exposure and response prevention (ERP). Her treatment plan for the client may involve collaboration with parents, school staff, pediatricians, and/or other service providers.
INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED BY JENNIFER BIEGEL
- ACA / “Obamacare” (Most Panels)
- Amita Health Care Network / Presence Health
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Coventry Health Care / First Health
- First Help
- Harken Health
- HealthSmart / lnterplan Health Group (IHG)
- Interplan Health Group, a HealthSmart Network
- LifeSynch (a Humana Company)
- Midlands Choice
- Military OneSource
- Molina Healthcare
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Next Level Health Insurance
- Northwestern Medicine
- Tricare North (A Health Net Company)
- UnitedHealthCare (UBH)