Advanced Behavioral Centers of DuPage is currently looking to hire an adult or child & adolescent psychiatrist. ABC DuPage is a well-established practice that is looking to add due to growth. We are open to part-time & full-time psychiatrists.
ABC DuPage provides a variety of Psychiatrist jobs near me in Oakbrook Terrace IL or Hinsdale IL. ABC DuPage has positions available for Psychiatrists for adults and adolescents and also for Child Psychiatrists. Ideally you will be a Board Certified Psychiatrist or board-eligible and fully licensed in Illinois. The eligible Psychiatrist must be able to obtain and consistently maintain credentials on Illinois insurance payer panels. We do require that you are comfortable with technology, have strong communication skills and tele-health experience. Illinois malpractice insurance is required. We will work with you to make your schedule as flexible as possible.
- Provide a full range of psychiatric services to patients as needed, including assessment, evaluation, screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Analyze and evaluate patient data and test results to diagnose the nature and extent of the mental health disorder
- Direct and/or implement psychotherapeutic treatments as well as prescribe medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, counselors, or other mental health professionals within ABC DuPage to discuss treatment plans and progress
- Participate in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of treatment plans and take the necessary steps when an individual is in danger to themselves or others.
Benefits provided for the Psychiatrist Jobs in IL
We provide the freedom and satisfaction of an independent Psychiatric practice you’ve been dreaming about. We take care of all the hassles of operating a private practice so you can focus on your patients.
ABC DuPage makes your electronic medical records accessible from anywhere and provides fast electronic billing. We also reimburse Illinois insurance fees.
Our benefits include 401K, medical, dental and vision healthcare plans, and other services.