With all the stress and anxiety happening in our lives right now, we want to be able to continue to serve you during this time. We are offering online counseling for all clients that do not wish to come into the office, are sick, or may have been exposed to the Coronavirus. We are happy to cancel your in-person sessions and offer online counseling. If you have scheduled an online counseling session, click here to access your provider's online waiting room. To those of you who would still like to come in for face-to-face counseling, we have some Covid-19 counseling guidelines we ask you to follow. First, and most importantly, if you are sick, been out of the country or visited a destination that has a significant increase in COVID-19 infections in the last two weeks, or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please do not come into our office. We can treat you with online counseling. Also, once you enter the office, please either wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer we provide near the entrance. Please come at the exact time of your appointment, not early or late, to keep our waiting room clear. Here is what we are doing as a staff to keep the ABC Dupage Medical Clinic a safe environment to come to and receive counseling:
- We will not shake your hands
- We will be the only people touching the counseling room doors
- We will be washing our hands often
- We will check your temperature once you enter the office
- We will wipe down frequent touch point surfaces routinely throughout the day
- We will clean all play-therapy toys after each appointment.