Advanced Behavioral Centers of DuPage is currently looking to hire a Clinical Social Worker. ABC DuPage is a well-established practice that is looking to add due to growth. We are open to part-time & full-time Clinical Social Workers.
ABC DuPage provides a variety of Clinical Social Worker jobs near me in Oakbrook Terrace IL or Hinsdale IL. ABC DuPage has positions available for Clinical Social Worker for adults, adolescents and children. Ideally you will be fully licensed in Illinois. The eligible Clinical Social Worker must be able to obtain and consistently maintain credentials on Illinois insurance payer panels. We do require that you are comfortable with technology, have strong communication skills and tele-health experience. Illinois malpractice insurance is required. We will work with you to make your schedule as flexible as possible.
- Provide a full range of Clinical Social Worker services to clients as needed, including assessment, evaluation, screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Analyze and evaluate client data and test results to diagnose the nature and extent of the mental health disorder
- Direct and/or implement psychotherapeutic treatments for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Collaborate with physicians, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, counselors, or other mental health professionals within ABC DuPage to discuss treatment plans and progress
- Participate in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of treatment plans and take the necessary steps when an individual is in danger to themselves or others.
Benefits provided for the Clinical Social Worker Jobs in IL
We provide the freedom and satisfaction of an independent Clinical Social Worker practice you’ve been dreaming about. We take care of all the hassles of operating a private practice so you can focus on your clients.
ABC DuPage makes your electronic medical records accessible from anywhere and provides fast electronic billing. We also reimburse Illinois insurance fees.
Our benefits include 401K, medical, dental and vision healthcare plans, and other services.